Saturday, September 18, 2004

Well, so here I go in the high-tech world of blogging. I thought this might be a good way to keep track of my thoughts, my little girl Emma's accomplishments (she just turned one!), and my various needlework and fiber arts projects.

Of note to report today- I finished another hat last night, out of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece, color Lapis. It's the third one I've made using my own pattern. Same pattern for all three, but I keep tweaking it a little each time. This latest one is a little too short for Emma's head, so I may add a cuff. The other two are in color Cranberry, and are for size 9-12 mo. Maybe I'll put a picture up if I can figure out how.

Emma has been walking a lot! I think she's about done with crawling, as she much prefers upright mobility now. She has managed to stand up on her own a few times without holding on to anything, and can crouch down from standing to pick something up, then stand again with no support. What a big girl!

She also has four teeth now, two top and two bottom. Hopefully the next round of teething will hold off a while. She's been sleeping well- only woke once last night, at 1:00, then slept until 7:30!!!!!

No comments: