Here's a shot of the finished hardanger bookmarks- cut out, washed, and pressed:
Pretty, if I do say so myself. And here's a shot of the finished sachets, all ready for the fair.
And here's the back of the sachets:
Just in case you were wondering what fabric I used. I decided on ribbon instead of twisted cording for the hanger, and to skip the cording around the edge altogether. I've already put in enough time on these that I figured if I spent even longer I'd have to charge so much that nobody would buy one.
All that's left is to print out my inventory sheet for the Sales Booth and tag each item I'm selling with the price and seller number. I have all my competition entries tagged and my Entry Summary Sheet filled out. I'm almost ready to go!