Sunday, October 02, 2005

I've been tagged! I've seen this going around the blogiverse, and have always been mildly interested in checking out my own archives, but have never gotten around to it. So, here you go, courtesy of Kris...

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same

My 23rd post's fifth sentence is.....

"So I got a dowel and marked off an inch and started wrapping."

This, coincidentally, refers to the time last October when I was spinning the merino/tussah yarn and decided to see how fine I was spinning. This is the yarn that just became the lace scarf. And I was right. It did make pretty lace!

I'm not going to officially tag anyone, but feel free to consider yourself tagged if you want to do the excercise!

No comments: