Friday, June 29, 2007

The first clue of the Mystery Stole was released today. I was awake at 5:30 for some reason (gah), and decided that since I couldn't sleep, I might as well get up. I checked the website, and lo and behold, the clue was there!

I haven't printed it yet, but I knit Chart A (half the first clue) directly from the computer screen, in about an hour and a half. I haven't started Chart B yet, since it crosses two pages and I want to print it and tape it together. Triangular points go so fast!



I ended up going with the US3 needles and the pearly beads. So far so good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Jackie said...

It is going to be pretty!

cyndy said...

Looks great! And sound like fun!

Leigh said...

So far very good! Also glad to see your fry looking good as well.

PJ said...

Neato! Looking really nice!