Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I do not like being sick. I am currently sick. I am not happy.

I tried to go to work yesterday and today, but ended up coming home early both days. Today was worse. All I want to do is watch escapist TV (working my way through Alias again), hold a hot rice bag on my forehead, and whimper.

My head feels like it's stuffed with fiberglass, held in place with staples through my sinuses. My skin hurts (probably from the fiberglass dust leaking out through the staple holes), and my throat does too. My scalp hurts, and it feels like my hair is growing into my head instead of out.

It's possible that the Sudafed has made me loopy.

2 comments:

rizz said...

Oh boy. Your sister just went through that. Don't do too much. Really take time to shake it... or it will drag on for weeks!

PJ said...

Take care and snuggle under a warm afghan...I love your tree! I think it's perfect :)