Saturday, January 31, 2015

Oops, no curtains started yet. I accidentally started another small hardanger piece on Thursday. The piece of leftover fabric was just sitting there, and the threads were just sitting there, and well.... this happened.

Blue and white hardanger

This is another design that I made up as I went along. It's like doodling. But with counting.

Blue and white hardanger

It's made from the same piece of 28 count Monaco fabric that I used for all the other pieces so far (except the owl), and some #8 and #12 Anchor pearl cotton I got at the thrift store in Friday Harbor yonks ago. This is why I have a hard time getting rid of anything. Everything comes around again eventually. It also means that I have packed and moved and unpacked these balls of thread to four separate addresses in two states, across about eleven years. About time they got used!

Blue and white hardanger

No comments: