Thursday, July 20, 2017

So close!

I was stitching along this evening, and as I got close to the end of the zigzag I was working on, I thought to myself, "Wow, after I finish this I'll only have three zigzags to go!"

Then I looked at what I actually have left.

So close!

I only have two zigzags left!

Somehow, there has been a hiccup in the space-time continuum.  I know that there were four zigzags left when I quit at 11:00 pm last night.  I can't have done two zigzags today, because that would be 12 hours, and there aren't that many non-working, non-sleeping hours in my day.

So there are three possibilities:

1.  Wormhole, time vortex, or other hitherto unknown temporal disturbance with associated memory loss that gave me an entire extra day between yesterday and today.  (Unlikely, but if true I wish I could remember how I did it. Extra days on demand would be awesome.)

2.  I stitched in my sleep last night. (Unlikely. Stitching on this fabric requires a bright light, and that would have woken me up.)

3.  I can't count when I'm tired.

No comments: