Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dear People-I-Work-With,

Please, tell me what part of this sign is unclear and/or difficult to understand:



Leaving the common-use sink and counter full of dirty glassware and used Kimwipes is not nice. Especially when my workstation is right next to said sink and counter. Just because you let your mess spill over into my space does not mean that it becomes my mess. I don't know what kinds of chemicals you left in that half-full, unlabelled bottle. Are they hazardous? Can they go down the drain? Will I mutate if I touch them?

Oh, and while we're at it, stop taking my Sharpie, labelling tape, and box of Kimwipes. I don't mind at all if you use them, but put them back when you're done and if you use use them up, get a replacement from the supply cupboard! This does not mean that you can wriggle out of going to the supply cupboard by using up all the Kimwipes and stuffing one back in the top so it looks like the box isn't empty, then putting the box back at my station. I can tell that the Kimwipe has been removed and replaced because you just poked it in the box, and the folds are different.

Respect, people. Respect and consideration.

No comments: