Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I was going to post an updated picture of the filet daffodils, but silly me forgot the camera at home. Oh well. It's not really that much different from the last one, anyway- just about eight more rows.

So instead, I'll say "Yay me!" for figuring out how to put my own banner up on top, without the Blogger-generated title! Thanks Russell for the how-to, though I did have to rummage around in the template a bit and change/delete some other lines as well as removing the BlogTitle and BlogDescription tags. Don't ask me what I did, I'm not sure I could duplicate it.... But it works. And uploading the banner to a blog post via Hello and taking the url from that worked as well. (I had actually already figured that part out on my own- that's how I got my textless photo of the fiber up yesterday, but I couldn't figure out how to turn off the Blogger text.)

Anyway, thanks again, Russell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Sue. It looks great!

cyndy said...

The new background color and the banner look great! Also - love all the pictures below...the slug face is incredible...the orchids look amazing---lucky you! And after 11 hours, the daffodil appears!

Anonymous said...

You're my hero. I can't seem to get a template/banner/anything original that I like and actually have the skills to apply. Yours looks great!