Today I was tagged by Maryellen, for the 6-weird-things meme, so here you go!
THE RULES:Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1) I don't usually like to sit on couches, especially for knitting. I'd rather be in my own little nest of a chair, preferably MY chair.
2) I actually like the scratchiness of clothesline-dried towels, sheets, and clothes, and never use fabric softener. Mmmm, crunchy towels.....
3) I like cottage cheese with ketchup.
4) I can't stand it if bath towels get the slightest bit musty from not drying properly after being used. How anyone can leave a towel bunched up haphazardly on the bar so it's still damp the next day is beyond me.
5) I read my favorite books over and over and over and over and over, and consider the characters to be friends that I am visiting. (Menolly of Dragonsong pops immediately to mind.)
6) I must read before going to sleep at night. Even if it's 3:00 in the morning and I'm exhausted, I still need to read a couple pages.
So there are six of the many weird things about me. Who to tag? Gack, I'm terrible at this. How about we just say if you want to share six weird things, you're tagged.
(Someone should do a blog study of how the progress of memes across the internet comes to a screeching halt when I get tagged.)