Well, the dreaded interview is over. I really hate interviews. But I think it went well, and I like the people and the company. Work I have done (and liked) before, and a reasonable benefits package. If they offer, I will accept.
They said they probably won't have full-time work available immediately, but a good possibility for part-time. It's an engineering/environmental consulting firm, and they have several contracts in the works at the moment that should materialize in the next couple months, but until then they "probably only need part-time." This is actually fine with me, since it will make the transition easier and won't take me away from Emma for so long each day.
Right now, I'm just waiting for them to call back, one way or the other.