Thursday, June 26, 2008

Emma and I have been somewhat tied to the car for our transportation around town. She's not terribly confident on her bike yet, and I'm not confident about her riding on main roads. Walking is fine when we're not on a deadline to get wherever we're going, but definitely takes a little more planning and time-awareness.

However, we're tied to the car no more! Lookie!



A new bike trailer, hitched to Shaun's old bike. So fun! We've already been to the grocery store and the post office. Hooray!

The trailer has a cargo compartment in the back, and two seats up front. With Emma in it, I did a small-to-medium grocery trip, and without her in it, I will be able to tote a lot of groceries.

Take that, oil companies.

3 comments:

Liz said...

So fabulous! I would have the best time riding in one of those. ;)

Kris said...

Oooh.... I'm in envy!

Jackie said...

we just got one of those and it is so great! Congratulations!