Thursday, October 16, 2008

One other thing that I haven't mentioned before? We're moving. Why, you ask? No good reason, really. Shaun doesn't like the rental house we're in, and I'll admit that I'm not thrilled about the torn screens (repaired with duct tape by me) and unusable fireplace, not to mention the less-than-steller property management company that won't pay for a single thing to repair or maintain the house, even things that were broken when we moved in two years ago.

That said, it is a measure of how much I love my husband that I will leave a perfectly serviceable house with a fenced back yard and a gas stove in the kitchen, for a house with no fence and an electric stove. I'm still not sure where the clothesline will go.

I packed up the loom room over the weekend, and we moved most of it over last night, as well as some of Emma's stuff. We're renting a truck this weekend for most of the big furniture.

Ah, packing. How I love thee.

NOT.

No comments: