- Wake up. Groan and hit the alarm clock because it really can't be time to get up already.
- Take daughter to school.
- Work all day.
- Pick up daughter from after school care.
- Go to grocery store because there is no food in the house for dinner or lunch tomorrow, and it really can't be put off any longer.
- Spend $140 on no-frills healthy food.
- Go home and put everything away.
- Realize that I'm too exhausted to consider cooking anything.
- Order pizza.
It's a sad state of affairs.
(I remember the first time I watched the movie "The Net" and was so amazed that Sandra Bullock ordered a pizza via her computer. That was like, whoah, amazing! Science fiction! How could that ever be possible?!)