Friday, October 07, 2016

Spinzilla Day 5

More good progress on Day 5!  This is 4.2 oz of merino singles and two 3-oz skeins of BamHuey 2-ply ("Frog Pond" and second "Fruit of the Vine"). 

Spinzilla Day 5

I must confess, though, that I finished these skeins and took the picture at 1:17 am, so a bit over an hour of this work is actually on Day 6!  However, I back-dated this post so that it shows on Day 5.  The blog must stay tidy, after all.

In my bleary state at the moment, this makes total sense.  It will probably seem silly tomorrow (today).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't wait to see how many yards you end up with (and how many hours of sleep you'll have to do the day this is over!). But as always, what it super impressive to me is how perfect these look even though you are pushing hard. Looks like when this week is over, you'll have plenty of space to buy loads of fiber at the end of the month. ;)

another storm hit last night (5 inches and falling) and looks like another big storm is coming in late this week (already predicting 20 cm starting on thursday)...I've emailed Andrew and hoping that I can leave in the weather break on tuesday or wednesday...i'm really afraid of getting stuck down here. Got everything winterized yesterday which makes me feel good and just need to get the heck out of dodge. Will keep you updated if I can leave earlier -- wish me luck!