Finished the front of the sailboat sweater and attached the shoulders last night. I'm quite pleased with the way the intarsia came out. Considering I've never done it before, the few bumps and wiggles aren't too bad. Now to do the sleeves and on to the red sweater! I think I may add stripes to the sleeves. That would use up some of the contrast color yarns, and would reduce the amount of main color needed. I could probably get by with just one more skein each of red and blue.
Emma and I went to spinning group yesterday. She slept nearly the whole time again- yay! I got to spin! We did have to leave early, though, to pick up Kai from school. Oh well, at least I got to go for a while.