Here's what I did yesterday on Day 5 of Spinzilla:
That's 4 oz of merino singles, 3 oz of BamHuey "Fruit of the Vine" plied to 689 yards of 2-ply, and 1.7 oz of alpaca/silk singles.
I also took the time last night to ply a couple cakes of singles from earlier and measure all the plied yarn. Right now I'm standing at 4,782 yards of finished yarn, which gives me 14,346 yards of Spinzilla spinning credit (length of singles spun plus length of plying). I may break 20,000 yards for the week once everything else is finished.
Two days left to finish the alpaca/silk bundle and ply everything that hasn't been plied yet. I think I can do it.